Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(25-Nov-2017, 11:26)ssfas Wrote: I messaged D the other day asking if the website would be updated the explain how the new software works. They called me yesterday to say that will happen. My other request is an on/off button on the iOS app. The conversation suggested delivery and having software etc ready is being aligned for mid December. Fine by me, to be honest anyone who sits at home every night listening to music at this time of year needs to get a life, plus the fact that with two boys cricket has taken over late night activities.
D also hinted at some surprise unannounced features. I will save Hifi_swlon the effort of posting that the surprise will be that it won’t work. I don’t sit up at night dreaming about new features, but my curiosity was piqued.
(Ramon is clearly a delighted customer. Post 405, pouring cold water on his happiness, it just sad and unnecessary.)

Mate

Hope your right about Devialet getting everything sorted for mid-December, no one will complain if that happens. Also if the surprises are good surprises then again everyone should be happy.

There's a lot of people who've owned Experts far longer than yourself, hence they've had far more dissapointments along the journey than yourself. Yes, we all want things to go right with the IC board, but past experience hasn't always been the best for Devialet (lack of communication has exasperated this no end).

Agree it's great for Damon (Ramon must be his twin brother Tongue )  to get his Pro back, and can't wait to hear what he thinks of it.

Cricket - bugger that I'm Scottish so Rugby it has to be, and we're going to thump the Aussies tonight (pretty please with sauce on Big Grin ). Been in Aus 30 years so now a Scaussie, and well acclimatised (go the mighty Saints - AFL). Glad my weekends aren't now taken up with travelling around endless sports grounds, etc., but happy times looking back at the Rugby, AFL, Netball, etc. games we took our kids to over the years.

Hope things go well with your upgrades ssfas, and here's hopeful for the surprises that Devialet have in the wings for the IC board.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 25-Nov-2017, 11:43
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21