Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(24-Nov-2017, 19:39)Damon Wrote: I haven't been on DC for a while so I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but I wanted to give an update on my Canadian CI upgrade experience.

I received the email with the upgrade eligibility notice on Wednesday 15 November. I received the shipping label on the Friday, two days later . I called FedEX on Saturday and arranged for the pickup. The amp was picked up at my office in Vancouver at 4:30 pm on Monday. It arrived in Quebec at 10:30 the following day, Tuesday. Wednesday 23 November, I received the email from Judith indicating that my amp was being upgraded. Today, Friday the 24th of November, the amp was returned to my office at 10:25 am.

In summary: out Monday afternoon; returned Friday morning. A turnaround that can be measured in hours as reasonably as in days.

Absolutely amazing, and I'm sure all will agree; remarkable service. Will now take day off work to reinstall precious jewel in system.

Hi Damon: A hardware question: Is there any hardware difference in inputs & outputs, pre and aft?

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Mohmm - 25-Nov-2017, 16:41
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21