Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(30-Nov-2017, 19:26)Greg Wrote: Got this email today.

The setup of the Core Infinity board in your Expert Pro system has been completed. And it has passed all the tests successfully.

Step into a new Expert Pro era. Infinitely open and evolutive.

Our shipping partner picked up your Expert Pro system and you will receive it very quickly. You can track its route by clicking on the following link: (edited)

CORE INFINITY - INTELLIGENT CORE, INFINITE POSSIBILITIES

Once your Expert Pro with Core Infinity has been returned to you, visit your member area and download the latest Core Infinity software. Open the .zip file: inside, you will find the README.PDF installation guide. More informations on the features already available on the latest beta version on the logbook.
Judith
judith@devialet.com
Upgrade Expert Pro Program Manager

That is a turn around of under 9 working days. Pretty good so far. Let’s hope it works as well!
I have to assume on the cryptic clues inside your email from Devialet that the Core Infinity is rather like the innards of my AV amp which is bundled with all sorts of features such as AirPlay, Spotify, and all of the various file and surround sound capabilities. Just as he AV amp is upgradable, at least in software terms, I assume Core Infinity will house all sorts of features and capabilities. Obviously some of these features e.g. Tidal do not appear to be here yet. I am really hoping that configuration of the Pro will be resident on that board and make the SD card redundant. In theory the words 'core' and 'infinity' would therefore make lots of sense. Let's hope it fulfils that potential.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Gerronwithit - 01-Dec-2017, 00:11
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21