Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(03-Dec-2017, 21:24)ovo Wrote: No Libero,when I sent them to Devialet the two individual parcels were each designated as 14KG.

Each part of the 440 is a separate carton, and my UPS tracking shows that one carton is in the UK and the other in France.

I imagine that Devialet has agreed a standard carton size and maximum weight with UPS - the OdA and 250 must weigh more than the 120 (130?). For this reason they seem to have insisted that monoblocs be sent as two separate items, rather than consolidated in the single packing crate.

I can only imagine that as Devialet released all their completed updated units on the same day, that there would , inevitably, be the risk that two cartons consigned to the same customer could be separated.
Did you get two separate tracking numbers for the return or do they both appear on the same ticket? I was only given one.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Axel - 04-Dec-2017, 02:49
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21