Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(04-Dec-2017, 18:12)petrik Wrote: I got my D1000 Pro companion device back today. I haven't heard anything regarding the master device, but I hope it comes back soon.

Unfortunately I noticed that the companion device got multiple new scratches, so I'm not happy about quality of the upgrade process. How hard it can be to handle these devices carefully during the upgrade? Let's see whether I need to send it back again.

Please check your devices when you get them back.
I got my D220 back today. Checked it as Petrik suggested and can find no damage. All looks good. It was really cold (been in airfreight hold) so on arrival I left it for several hours to warm up and acclimatise. I’ve now hooked it up into the system and it works! That is running roon through Ethernet. Tomorrow I will trial roon through microRendu through usb.

Can’t give you any sound impression at present because the mrs is watching TV in the lounge which is shared as my listening room........but she’s off to work in the morning and serious listening will then commence.

I’ll report back.

Additional info to note.

Judith D in her email advising my amp was on its way back included instruction on how to download the latest firmware from the configurator. It’s not necessary as it is pre loaded at the factory. When you switch on, your amp tells it has factory settings, but file checking shows this is the very latest firmware/software.

Very much looking forward to an eight hour blast tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Greg - 04-Dec-2017, 23:02
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21