Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(05-Dec-2017, 16:20)libero Wrote:
(05-Dec-2017, 15:27)SwissBear Wrote:
(05-Dec-2017, 14:01)f1eng Wrote: I didn't get a tracking number, a box just got delivered unexpected. I tried to log on to my account to check for news about any new firmware or configurator requirements and it told me my password was wrong.
Their web site is definitely the worst I have ever seen on the net, and hasn't improved since they f*cked up the original simple technical one years ago.

I received the tracking number from Océane after requesting it. Both machines have been delivered today, in apparent good condition. Nice packaging BTW.

Is there any necessity to wait for the temperature of the equipment to match the room temperature before powering them ?
Wait for a few hours before powering on.
Mine just arrived too!!! Unboxing  Big Grin
Original d'Atelier No 91 Upgraded CI- Aurender N10- Chord Dave DAC-Chord Mscaler-B&W 800 D3- Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis- Nordost Valhalla 2 power cable- Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker cables- Nordost QB4 and Qx4- Cabledyne RCA-XLR- Transparent Ref XL AES/EBU- Synergistic Atmosphere AC Power Cords- Light Harmonic LS USB- Mutec MC3+USB- Audioquest Diamond ethernet- Étalon ethernet isolator

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Frnch - 05-Dec-2017, 16:27
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21