Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
I got my 220 back on Wednesday and let it sit for a day then set up yesterday.  Unfortunately the the Wi-Fi does not work.  I guess they had said about a month ago that this would be the case, but I but forgot.  Dodgy  It would have been good if they mentioned next to the rocket ship when telling me it was on the way back.  Talked to France they didn't know what the issue was, but got a call after 6pm last night from New York from Devialet saying that it is a software issue and thought owners had been told.  Long and the short of it is they say another week for the software update.  Not to be cynical but I don't know anyone who delivers software on time.   Disappointed that they would send out knowing the the issues.  Guess it is better to get it there and back before the Christmas rush.

I can still us my CD player and like AaronG I think is sounds better.  They did install the 11.5.18 software so looking forward to getting the whole system completed.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Norty - 08-Dec-2017, 17:48
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21