Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(20-Dec-2017, 22:03)Graham Wrote:
(19-Dec-2017, 09:13)Axel Wrote:
(19-Dec-2017, 08:45)stef74500 Wrote: Hi there,

Just a quick check: I have not received any info/email from Devialet regarding the CI upgrade. Should I start to worry about it ? Have you all received first info (at least) ?

Stephane

Don’t worry about it. As far as I can gather, they are handing out invites in blocks of 500, starting with the first customers who upgraded to Pro status. Hang in there, your turn will come soon.  Smile

@stef74500
I too have not received an email from Devialet, however when I first login to the Devialet website the upgrade option appears under "My products".  However when I select "My products" the option has gone (confusing).  I suggest you do a fresh login to Devialet and see if you have a CORE INFINITY button.
With a granddaughter and Christmas on the way I will be leaving it to the New Year.

I did not have an email until after my very kind dealer started hassling Devialet, after which the invite came and the 'Core Infinity' update button appeared in the 'My Devialet Products' section of the Devialet website.  Earlier in the week, I checked the Devialet website during my lunch break on a work PC, the Core Infinity upgrade buttons had gone.  Curiously, checking now on my home PC, they are back!  I have no idea why.....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Confused - 20-Dec-2017, 22:36
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21