Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(21-Dec-2017, 19:39)Convert Wrote:
(15-Dec-2017, 11:05)Convert Wrote: I read that many of you have good experiences regarding quick return of your Devialet after the upgrade.

Unfortunately I do not share that experience.  It is 18 days since my D250 Pro arrived at the upgrade facility in France and I still don't know when it will be returned.Sad

Just a little update:  
Customer service has informed me that my Expert was sent to the clearance agency on Friday and that I would have it back in Norway by the end of this week.
So far I have heard nothing from Devialet except that when I called customer service on Tuesday they had no information other then that my unit is still at the clearance agency.  How many days do they need?

Unfortunately I will not rest assured during Christmas (as the mail from Devialet tonight says).  I am starting to get bad feelings....

After sending a mail further up in the system I finally got a response saying that my D250 has been handed over to DHL.
My unit has been in France for 25 days!  I have no idea why it took so long.
Hopefully it will be back before the end of this year, but I take nothing for granted.
This is the third time my D250 is in France for an upgrade, but fI have never had problems like this before.
Looking forward to get it back an have a thorough look at it.  Pictures of the unit coming back from upgrade full of scratches was scary...

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Convert - 22-Dec-2017, 23:08
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21