Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Got the email from Judith on 23 December advising my 440pro is ready for Core Infinity upgrade (I'm located in Sydney, Australia) (I upgraded from LE400 to 440pro in late January 2017). I replied to the email with some questions, summary & response:

Q. Will my amplifiers be shipped to Paris, France for the CI upgrade?
A. The CI upgrade will be done locally in Australia, you will need to ship your amplifiers to Sydney or Melbourne.

Q. Do I pack my amplifiers in separate boxes and then into the single outer box?
A. Yes pack into one box

Q. Is the CI board & software fully functional and stable?
A. We admit current software is not yet the best one, engineers are working hard to fix this, you can choose the stable or Beta software (less stable) "Please agin, do not worry"

So, it looks like CI board upgrades for us Aussies will be done here in Australia. Not sure if Devialet are sending someone from Paris, France to do the upgrade or maybe they will get a dealer in Sydney & Melbourne to do it.

I completed the upgrade process in My Account on the Devialet web site. In the "Country" drop down box, Australia is not listed, so I left as France and placed my State & Country in the address field. I received an order confirmation from "Devialet Phantom" stating "once your order ships we will send you an email with a link to track your order" Umm what does this mean? I didn't order Phantoms, I thought I ordered the CI upgrade!! The order details does have the item as Expert Core Infinity 220 Pro for each of my amplifiers.

On 28 December I received another email from Judith with instructions to pack my Expert Pro system, without neither the power cord nor SD card and wait for UPS to email me the delivery note.

That's my CI board upgrade story to date, I will post updates as they occur.
Craig
Kii Three & Kii Control. Aurender N100. VPI Prime Turntable with Benz micro Glider SL cart. RCM Sensor2 Phono stage. PS Audio P5 power regenerator.
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Craig1512 - 30-Dec-2017, 07:44
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21