Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(16-Jan-2018, 22:19)Confused Wrote: So what happens after you send the amp back?  Do Devialet advise a timeframe or inform you when the job is complete, or is the next thing you get is a UPS notification of the return?  I am sat looking at two empty shelves on my hifi rack, it hurts!

In my case, I received an email from Judith, at Devialet, telling me that my Unit had arrived in their workshop and the job would take no more than 15 days. This e-mail was followed by another, 9 days later, telling me that the job had been completed! This was followed, the next day, by an e-mail from UPS giving me tracking details. Return would have been two days, but we were away so I had to delay delivery. If I had been around to accept delivery, my 1000 Pro would have been away for circa 13 days.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by brit - 16-Jan-2018, 23:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21