Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(16-Jan-2018, 23:20)baddog Wrote: In the US one gets informed when your unit(s) have arrived at their workshops and they provide a rough ETA on when they will be done installing the new Core Infinity board(s). Sometimes this message comes later than when they actually receive the unit(s).

Then once they are done they will send you a second email with tracking information.

I have to say that it looks like the service you get in the US is a little more proactive that we get in Europe.  I received the UPS notification of delivery to Devialet on Tuesday and the email from Judith arrived today. (Thursday)  This email is exactly as posted by @brit stating that return would be within 15 working days, so no guidance on ETA, just the 15 days maximim limit.  Taking two days to advise that the amps have arrived safely is a little slow, and it would have been nice to get a bit of guidance regarding the predicted time frame.  Oh well, I am at least happy that I have had the official confirmation that they have arrived safely.  Nothing to do now but wait patiently..... Sad
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Confused - 18-Jan-2018, 13:46
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21