Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Well, completely unannounced my 250 Pro arrived back yesterday via UPS. The task at hand, apart from getting the thing working, was to integrate it into my AV system which has had to be replaced due to my 2011Samsung TV giving up the ghost. My Onkyo AV Receiver has been replaced with a Denon and the television is now a lovely huge 65" LG OLED model. There has been a few trials and tribulations getting them all up and running together but, as of half an hour ago, despite the protestations of Audyssey, the 250 is a slave of the Denon amp and independently the Devialet is producing nice stuff via Roon and the B&W 803 D3s. Can't yet decipher much if any difference produced by the Core Infinity Board and am assuming this is for future software integration and upgrades, but early days.

Nice turnaround Devialet and al my bits and pieces remain pristine. Would be nice to turn it upside down and show that lovely copper rear end.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Gerronwithit - 19-Jan-2018, 12:04
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21