Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(19-Jan-2018, 14:30)Gerronwithit Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 13:01)LConfused Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 12:04)Gerronwithit Wrote: Well, completely unannounced my 250 Pro arrived back yesterday via UPS.

It's good to hear that your 250Pro has arrived back safely.

But unannounced?  This I find very concerning.  Consider that we have had recent reports of returned Devialet's being left out in the rain by UPS, it would be nice to be sent the UPS tracking details.  Indeed, in Devialet's own correspondence for the CI upgrade they state that when the amp is returned they will email the UPS tracking number.  It is such a simple thing for Devialet to get right, but it is the very simple things that Devialet really seam to struggle with so much.  Frustrating!
I knew it was on its way as I had enquired of Devialet. Still have no information of tracking number, but will gave a look in spam that see if its gone in there. Not complaining as we were here and the turnaround time was very quick, sounds as good as ever too.
Update.  My 440 Pro delivered back to my office today (I had a UPS tracking number) having been sent from France yesterday afternoon.  Sent out on Thursday 11th, back on 19th.  8 day turnaround.  Pleased I waited clear of the Christmas period.  Will get them set up and new firmware on over the weekend.
Innuos Zenith, Roon, Devialet Expert 440 Pro, Ansuz cabling, Raidho D1, Stilpoints Ultra SS, Ansuz Diamond Darkz

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by JohnB - 19-Jan-2018, 15:18
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21