Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(25-Jan-2018, 12:44)Vivialet Wrote: Hi Confused,
do you already have some first impressions regarding soundquality ?
I have also applied for the update today...

No impressions yet.  I only just about had time to unpack them and get them set up last night.  I did have a quick listen, but only to check everything was connected up correctly and working.  It was by then very late, the amplifiers had only just been powered up and so were absolutely stone cold.  So all I know is that they are at least working, they never sound that good from cold.  (rather than from the normal standby mode)

To be honest, I am very pleased that they have returned working, plus they look to be scratch and damage free, as far as I can tell.  So a very rapid and trouble free upgrade in my case.  I have quite a busy weekend planned, there will be time for some listening, but this is likely to be with company, it is also likely to be accompanied by too much red wine.  So this will serve as an excellent opportunity to let the amps settle in, the weekend after I should have time for some serious listening and comparisons of the CI Board to the Mutec MC3 etc.

Meanwhile, I am just very happy to have the amps back so quickly. Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Confused - 25-Jan-2018, 13:40
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21