Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
My 250 Pro was sent and back in about a week, very fast i must say!
The only thing is i have a satin white former D-Premier from which some little pieces have been coming off from the finish. I did mentioned it before sending the unit to Paris and they were very responsive about it and promised to take a look into it.

When the unit was back it seems they did didn't do much more then look to these scratches, if even that. Even worse, there are some little extra scratches on the finish which weren't there before. I did mention this to Judith, but there is no responsive left after the job done it seems... It got you thinking...

At least it seems the upgraded Dev with CI seems to work for the the short one hour session i have with it up until now. That's something... The only thing is, i was using a fixed IP address before, this doesn't seem to work anymore with the CI board, despite the fact i have configured it this way. It just stays using DHCP, so for now i have made a DHCP reservation...
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Bartype - 26-Jan-2018, 11:46
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21