Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(30-Jan-2018, 23:54)Will Wrote:
(30-Jan-2018, 23:44)Celts88 Wrote: Seems us in the Southern Hemisphere are being left behind at present. I was previously advised by Devialet International Project Engineer that the CI Upgrades would commence in Australia in January. Haven't had any email from Devialet since late November, so no idea what is happening for us Expert owners down-under.

Appreciate the CI Software is still a work in progress (appears they're slowly getting there), but it would be nice to have some correspondence from Devialet - it's been 2 months and no news (Devialet with there usual indifference to their customers)
I am in the same boat - and checked with my local dealer - who told me that the upgrades will be done locally, but have been delayed a month and probably will occur end of February.

Will

Appreciate that's delays can happen (it is Devialet Tongue ), but the lack of info is frustrating. It seems Devialet have learned nothing (again, no surprise here) and seem more interested in the PR email from Quentin.

I live in Perth, and don't have the option of the upgrade being carried out locally, therefore will need to send over East. Back in November the Devialet Engineer advised me not to send my Pro's back to France for the upgrades as the Australian option would be the quickest. Now you saying that you've been advised that the upgrade program won't commence until end of February will be 3+ months after Devialet advising local upgrade would be the quickest option (like not Shy ).
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 31-Jan-2018, 00:15
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21