Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(31-Jan-2018, 00:41)wikeeboy Wrote:
(31-Jan-2018, 00:15)Celts88 Wrote:
(30-Jan-2018, 23:54)Will Wrote: I am in the same boat - and checked with my local dealer - who told me that the upgrades will be done locally, but have been delayed a month and probably will occur end of February.

Appreciate that's delays can happen (it is Devialet Tongue ), but the lack of info is frustrating. It seems Devialet have learned nothing (again, no surprise here) and seem more interested in the PR email from Quentin.

I live in Perth, and don't have the option of the upgrade being carried out locally, therefore will need to send over East. Back in November the Devialet Engineer advised me not to send my Pro's back to France for the upgrades as the Australian option would be the quickest. Now you saying that you've been advised that the upgrade program won't commence until end of February will be 3+ months after Devialet advising local upgrade would be the quickest option (like not Shy ).

Hi Celts,

This is the latest i've received from the Devialet installer...

'Hong Kong (week of 12th Feb), before coming to Australia and New Zealand. I would expect the tour for Oceania to start one week after my Hong Kong stop, that is on the week of the 19th Feb'

So from that we know AUS/NZ will begin week of 19 Feb. Unfortunately the order for AUS/NZ is not yet confirmed, so who know's when he will get around to each one of our country/states. 

Jeremy

Thanks for the info, would be nice for Devialet to provide this info to all their customers, but ........

I'm away week of 12th to 18th Feb so would suit me to send over my Pro's during this period so as to reduce time without, but no info being provided by Devialet means I don't have any other option than to wait.

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 31-Jan-2018, 00:53
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21