Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(01-Feb-2018, 01:09)Celts88 Wrote:
(31-Jan-2018, 12:56)wikeeboy Wrote:
(31-Jan-2018, 00:53)Celts88 Wrote: Jeremy

Thanks for the info, would be nice for Devialet to provide this info to all their customers, but ........

I'm away week of 12th to 18th Feb so would suit me to send over my Pro's during this period so as to reduce time without, but no info being provided by Devialet means I don't have any other option than to wait.

Cheers
John

If the merry go round comes to Melbourne first and you need a hand whilst away, drop me a PM. You could always send to my place and i could get both of ours done at the same time then send back to you.

Mate, that's real kind of you.

I was hoping Devialet would advise the dealer locations for the Australian upgrades and then I could send over my 1000Pro to the dealer (I already have the transportation boxes), and it could be there waiting for when the Devialet Upgrade Engineer arrived (hopefully near the front of the queue Smile ).

Don't think Devialet internally have a clue what's going on as last night received email to my query regarding Australian upgrades and was advised they had no info. They also said my 2 x 250Por's were not registered correctly on their website, even though it was them that updated my registration after upgrading my D-Premiers to Pro's. Also they said my serial no's on my account were incorrect in the registration, but I sent them a photo of the screens on top of my Pro's showing the serial no's are correct.

Devialet being Devialet, showing they're continuing level of 3 P's (Piss Poor Performance).

They should abide by the 7 P’s:
Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Axel - 01-Feb-2018, 03:02
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21