Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Back in November I contacted Devialet and asked if it was possible to send my Pro's back to France for the upgrades, but was advised that it would be quicker to have them upgraded in Australia. About to enter the 4th week of February, and at best the upgrades won't commence until the start of March, so doesn't seem quicker to me  Tongue

Appreciate these things can take time, and Australia was always going to be later in the queue for the upgrades, but it's the lack of info from Devialet that's getting me very frustrated (that's me putting it politely, my actual thoughts are a bit more colourful Dodgy ). Having sent 5 requests over a 6 week period to Devialet and not a single one being replied to doesn't give the impression that customer support is a high priority in regards to us here downunder.

I also sent an email to Olivier the start of this week, and also haven't had any reply. Appreciate he is busy with the upgrade programme, and if Devialet Support could supply some regular info then we wouldn't need to contact him, but at present we're in an information vacuum.

About the only blessing for the delay is that the software has slowly progressed. Beta software yes, not so much the official versions, as last one issued was Version 2.1.0 + Firmware 12.1.2 01/12/2017 (nearly 3 months ago).
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 22-Feb-2018, 02:44
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21