Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Like you, I'm getting frustrated by the lack of info but, like you, there's another part of me which thinks that there may be advantages to the delay when it comes to the state of play of the firmware releases.

Since I'm streaming everything from my Antipodes DS over ethernet using Roon AIR, there's no new functionality with the CI board that looks like a big advantage to me at present so getting the firmware right probably means more to me than the board itself when it comes to the upgrade. Down the track as more functionality gets added that could change but at present the big advantage of getting the upgrade done at this stage is getting it done in Australia with a quicker turn around time so I'm without the amp for a shorter period.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by David A - 22-Feb-2018, 03:06
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21