Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Bernardl

Thanks for the info (more than Devialet can provide Rolleyes ). So if Japan next week then Aus won't be until Mid-March at best (previously mentioned the land of the long White Cloud would be before Aus, so more 'waiting waiting').

I run Roon via my Antipodes DS (all connected via Ethernet), and except for the odd occasion of some slight white noise (only for a split second) it's been running flawlessly for the last few months. Hopefully if Devialet ever get their act together they'll include RAAT and make the Pro's full blown Roon endpoints (that'll be one benefit of the CI Upgrade).

Only reason I'm wanting the CI upgrade is 1) why not, already paid for in Pro upgrade, 2) having Spotify Connect will be handy for my wife & kids (that's all they use, and never go via Roon), 3) Airplay again is another bonus for my wife and kids (why can't they just use Roon Confused ) 4) won't complain when (if) they eventually add support for Bluetooth, Quboz, Tidal, Deezer, etc. as previously indicated for the CI's 5) expecting all the future software upgrades to be tailored to CI Pro's, with unfortunately non-CI Experts being left behind (when was the last time they had a software upgrade???)

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 22-Feb-2018, 06:41
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21