Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(10-Mar-2018, 22:06)Jim_Anderson Wrote: Mine was done in Canada by the Distributor (out on Feb 22, back yesterday March 9th) - 30 minutes into listening now.  Sounds great.  Inputs (phono, optical (TV), ethernet (Roon)).  Roon sounds very similar to what it was before (possibly better but audio memory isn't to reliable).  

SQ is (from the day I was first introduced to the D120) - exceptional, enjoyable.  Now with the two D220 Pro CI's playing Master/Slave, don't see it changing unless GAS forces me to upgrade to D1000.

Did you get both 220 Pros updated at the same time?   I've got two 220 Pros that I've been using as a 440 Pro but decided to upgrade them separately.  I have already requested the upgrade on one but will wait on the 2nd so that I can compare before/after.  Many have stated that they feel the Expert Pros sound better after the CI upgrade but my ears would be hard pressed to hear an improvement unless I could directly compare them.

Of course, I requested the first one be updated a week ago via their website and still haven't gotten any response as to when/how/where to send it in.    Is that unusual?
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by mdconnelly - 11-Mar-2018, 02:07
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21