Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(15-Mar-2018, 15:13)Craig1512 Wrote: Well thats interesting, Olivier being in Brisbane today. No message, no contact from Devialet or Olivier about CI upgrades in Sydney, not heard anything from them since before Christmas. Last email message from Olivier was upgrade to be done at Len Wallis in Sydney around end January, it’s now mid March and nothing from Devialet.

John said they were inconsistent. I'd say disorganised.

I got a message from my dealer on 7 March telling me that Olivier would be doing upgrades in the store on 15/16 March then a message from Oliver the next day giving basically the same information. The store had no idea when  he would be arriving on the 15th and that turned out to be some time after 4.30 pm so he did arrive on the 15th but extremely late in the day and he did start work that day because I got a phone call at 7.00 pm to say my amp was ready.

Since you've had a message from Olivier in the past, drop him a query and he will get back to you but I get the feeling the timetable is still a little "flexible" at this stage and advice isn't necessarily getting out early. It looks from the message I got from Olivier on the 8th that he is sending out his own advice to people as he goes so I'm sure you will hear from him.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by David A - 15-Mar-2018, 20:17
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21