Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(22-Mar-2018, 02:20)wikeeboy Wrote: Picking up my upgraded Dev1000 today. Any questions to ask Olivier?

Don't know if Olivier will give you any info regarding the new Release Candidate to be rolled out in the next few days, or if he can let you know of any new features that could be coming out soon (let out any secrets). Appreciate his tongue is partly tied by Devialet, and even a couple of things he may be able to tell you in confidence, but appreciate he is a Devialet employee so can only say so much.

As you have a 1000Pro (like myself) would be good to know if they have fixed up some of the issues with the mono set-up's (will also help those with 440Pro's), and if they're going to be releasing a new Configurator soon (be that still via SD card, or the new on-line webpage option which will allow on the fly re-configuration).

Himmy mentioned to me about a new team being set-up in Paris dedicated to the Expert models, so could he expand on what they are going to bring to the table:

• Is the new team software developers to fix the current bugs and further advance the already advised new features
  • What about the previously advised new features - Tidal, Qobuz, Dezzer, etc.
  • Is RAAT still in the pipeline
  • etc., etc.
 Hope the upgrade is a positive for you mate  Big Grin
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 22-Mar-2018, 06:34
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21