Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Well finally got the CI upgrades carried out on my 1000Pro (2 x 250Pro's).

The upgrade went fine, and Olivier had them ready this afternoon as he said he would. Had a quick chat with him, but understand he's hesitant to say too much as Devialet won't be happy if he says too much (only thing he did answer was that Devialet certainly got the message about RAAT being a big deal for a lot of customers - but off course can't promise when this will happen).

After completing the CI upgrades Olivier set up my 1000Pro in the shop and attached a couple of small speakers to show the 1000Pro working with Roon, Spotify & Airplay.

So I get home tonight, set-up the 1000Pro and give it a bash. Bash is the appropriate word (bash my head against a wall) as now with a new config the Companion won't link, and Master shuts down when changing input (it will power back up, but the link isn't working so when turning on the 1000Pro only the Master comes on). Even with that when cycling through the options every-time it gets to AIR it shuts down the Master. Unfortunately can't skip AIR as iPhone remote is it's usual spinning wheel and is as much use as a fart in a space suit.

So went back to Beta 12 software and getting the link working (I have SPDIF to AES cable), but same problem with shutdown when getting to AIR. So at present I can watch TV, but can’t listen to any music via AIR (Roon), this is my biggest disappointment at the moment (I don’t have my Antipodes Server at present so can’t use USB connection).

So what do I think of the CI Upgrade - 'Tits on a Bull'

1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 03-Apr-2018, 17:52
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21