Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
John,

Sorry to hear about your problems. I had nothing like that with my 130 Pro but that isn't a master/companion arrangement.

I did have a problem with my Config file (a new config I made) and contacted Olivier who checked the file for me, found it was corrupt, and corrected the editing which fixed the problem. A new config I later created to test some inputs I don't normally use worked fine.

When Olivier did his test for you in the shop, was he using Factory Config? If he was and you're using an old config from before the upgrade, could that be the problem? I seem to remember reading somewhere a suggestion/instruction to create a new config file so I wonder if it's worth your while to create a new config using the Configurator and instal that. No guarantees that it will work but it is worth a try.

At present we have no way of disabling the streaming input options like AIR, Spotify, and Bluetooth. We're going to have to wait for a new Configurator for that so until then we're forced to keep cycling through inputs we don't use when we change inputs which is a pain but that's a minor inconvenience in comparison to the companion link not working.

David
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by David A - 03-Apr-2018, 21:09
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21