Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Hey John,

I haven't had a lot of play time with the upgraded D1000, but when i first set it up i had the same issue in that the companion wasn't linking to the master. I also use a rca->aes link.

I had to create a new config from scratch, this then fixed everything. First time round i used a saved config from the configurator, which i then modified a little and saved, then used to update the config in the Devs. For some reason i needed to create a completely new one before things fired up properly.

I havent tried anything other than the aes input, which works fine.

The most annoying issue i have is the remnote app is really flaky. It often doesn't turn the units on, and even when manually tuirning the units on the remote doesn't work. I have to shut down the app entirely, then manually turn on the units, then things usually go back to normal. I think it is so ridiculous we are still having to use such an outdated app! If Devialet want to look at a comparative app, look at the Bel Canto Black app.

That all aside, i played tunes for an hour or so over the weekend and my oh my.... the D1000 and the TAD CR1's can bring you to tears. Just bloody amazing! The sweetest highs, and crazy gut wrenching lows. The control on the woofers makes every part of the house shake!

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by wikeeboy - 04-Apr-2018, 01:08
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21