Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Jeremy / David

Thanks for the advice guys.

I've done a brand new config, but can't try it until I get home from work later this evening. One thing I did want to ask is do I have to save a seperate Master & Companion dp_cfg config file to each SD Card (assume so as why have 2 download buttons on the Devialet Configurator website, one for Master & one for Companion).

Here's hoping it's the Voodoo magic and things sort themselves out.

Devialet themselves don't give any advice what to do when setting up the CI upgraded Pro's, and without Devialetchat where would we be (I know the answer). Sent my config files to Matheui & Olivier, but neither have replied advising good or bad (appreciate I'm not the only case they have to deal with).

One thing I don't like about the Devialet Configurator is there's no save button There's the download file, and a 'Previous' button at the bottom (what is this meant to achieve), but no save button. Every-time I go back into my config I find the values for Pre-Out keeps reverting to default (Full Range), and my previous settings (Low-Pass) are never saved, argh!!!!

My Sub Pre-Out Settings

Default Sub Pre-Out Settings

1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 04-Apr-2018, 05:49
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21