Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(04-Apr-2018, 12:54)Pim Wrote: I wrote this a while ago. Never let me down:

https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=4618

Good luck john.

@Pim, a bit short on detail there mate, care to expand a bit  Tongue

Only joking mate, what a great summary of what to do with the configurator, downloading, and loading on to the Pro's. This should be the type of thing Devialet should produce, but they give from limited to zero info. 

Just wish Devialet could at least put a 'Save' button on the configurator page (only button they have is 'Previous'), as then have to hope all the info is saved when transferring it to the computer. With my Preout settings it shows on the screen the changes, but everytime i go back into the configurator it reverts back to default (keep asking Devialet about this, but get they're standard answer - silence). Unfortunately I'm not sure how to check the config file to verify it's been correctly saved (the Preout settings are for my Sub low-pass crossover).

Not sure if you've had your O'dA's upgraded yet, if not then may be worth waiting a bit longer until they've a more robust software ready for use (could be a long piece of string that).

PS, are you the guy on the Gold Coast with the O-dA' who's just bought some ML5 speakers from Mike Lenehan. If yes, then Mike's currently finishing of my ML5's and hoping to ship them late next week. 

(05-Apr-2018, 05:29)Axel Wrote: May I add to Pim’s Excellent instructions?
As you will be using a Mac, don’t be tempted to use Safari. Install Chrome, and before and after each configuration download, clear the browsers cache by clicking on the three vertical dots at top right of the screen then go to settings>advanced settings and scroll down until you see the option required.

@Axel 

I'll write a summary soon of the latest issues with my 1000Pro, but fyi I did use Chrome when downloading my new config files, and ensured my SD card was emptied prior to loading the config and software (didn't reformat it, but my Mac is set-up to see hidden files, and the only thing left on the SD card was the empty trash folder).

(05-Apr-2018, 05:45)wikeeboy Wrote: Although the flexibility of the Dev is amazing, we should be able to do firmware and config updates online don't you think? SD card seems outdated and cumbersome. Dev should be at the forefront of tech.

@wikeeboy 

I've previously asked Devialet about this and informally they said its in their plans, but that was late last year, and with all the current problems with the CI software it's well down their list of to-do's. Just like the iPhone app which should have been updated years ago, I've been told it's way down the list as in Devialet's eye's it doesn't affect functionality so is very low priority (shows to me they don't think like a user would).
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 05-Apr-2018, 06:58
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21