Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(05-Apr-2018, 10:17)Celts88 Wrote: Rather than going into lots of words below is the latest sequence of events from last night:

1. Deleted all files on SD Cards
  2. Cleared Trash Folder
  3. Added new config file (1 per SD Card)
  4. Load new config onto amps
  5. Only Master powering up (says on Companion 'Link Status - None')
  6. Re-tried 3 times and still no Companion powering up
  7. Noticed Beta12 loaded on both Pro’s
  8. Loaded RC3 onto SD Cards
  9. Uploaded RC3 to both Pro’s
  10. Restarted with both Master & Companion now powering up
  11. Sound only plays through the speaker connected to the Companion – Master speaker doesn’t play any sound
  12. Sub-Woofer doesn’t play any sound
  13. If I pull out trigger cable Pro’s shutdown (this is normal and should do this)
  14. Can cycle through all inputs without any shutdown
  15. When playing TV (Optical 2) it keeps playing
  16. Switch to Spotify, starts playing for 10 seconds then shutdowns both Pro’s and reboots back to TV (Optical 2)
  17. Switch to Airplay, starts playing for 10 seconds then shutdowns both Pro’s and reboots back to TV (Optical 2)
  18. Switch to Air, starts playing for 10 seconds then shutdowns both Pro’s and reboots back to TV (Optical 2)
  19. All above with RC3
  20. Unsure about loading Beat12 as step 3 above would only play Master
  21. Had enough after 1.00am last and will try again tonight
All Devialet have done so far is send me another email, and a lot of assistance that is (not):

Hi John,

Any update ?

Best regards,
Mathieu

Is that the best Devialet can do, no suggestion of what I can do (even a sorry for your troubles would be nice) - getting bloody sick of this  Angry

John

Re: Step 3 - have you accidentally loaded the same file onto both SD cards?  i.e. two master or two companion files lead to one functional Dev - I've done it myself - more than once!
I'm sure you haven't.

Kevin
Devialet 1000 Pro; Magico A5 loudspeakers; Metronome T3a Signature CD Transport; dCS Network Bridge; Kuzma M turntable; Kuzma 4Point14 tonearm; Koetsu Sky Blue; Benzmicro LPS; Audioquest Vodka Ethernet; Transparent Reference Digital RCA-RCA; Transparent Reference XL MM2 speaker cable; Transparent Reference mains cable; PS Audio P5 PowerPlant; Artesania and Finite Elemente equipment racks 
North Somerset, UK     

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by KIBM - 05-Apr-2018, 10:37
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21