Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Kevin

I tripled checked before loading the SD cards last night, so can't see it being that (good suggestion, but alas no). I'm going to do another clean install tonight, ensuring I go through Pim's summary step-by-step. If no good after that then my options are left in the hands of Devialet (oh no!!!!!).

As bad as it is my Pro's not working, I'm getting just as angry with the lack of support from Devialet. I appreciate Mathieu is probably flat out trying to sort out other people's problems, but I'm not holding my breath what with the level of advice to-date (pretty dismal). I'll just have to wait like everyone else for the next revision of software to be released (Olivier said last Wednesday they would announce a new release ASAP - 8 days later nothing).

Appreciate all the suggestions from everyone, Devialetchat really is a god send with all the great info being shared.

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 05-Apr-2018, 10:54
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21