Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
@thumb5

I had earlier added a right bitchy post earlier, but then realised this wouldn't help anyone else on Devialetchat (it would help me get my frustrations out, but not help anyone else), so deleted it and put the list instead.

Thought if I put some concise detail of what I've tried then this may be useful to others. I do realise that there are plenty who have had a pretty smooth upgrade experience, but there may be others who are partly having the same issues as myself. It feels good to have a bitch and let off steam sometimes, but the real value of Devialetchat is the info/feedback/support from it's members so thought best not to only think about myself, but others (not looking for brownie points here).

I've sent the 2 detailed summary listings one yesterday and the other today to Mathieu Pernot (believe he's one of the Lead Engineers at Devialet), but am getting little if any feedback. Only one email received from Mathieu today and all it said was "Any update?". If this is the grand total of the brain trust at Devialet then we're all in for a looooooong time waiting for progress with the software updates (sorry, just a tiny bit annoyed at this one only email form Devialet).

The new CEO is probably to busy wining and dining sponsors, dealers, partners, etc. to worry about us underlings (customers).

PS thought it may be a good time to update my Signature  Tongue
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 05-Apr-2018, 16:33
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21