Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Ok, firstly the good news, after pulling all the cables back and forth early today it turns out one of the spade connections to my Master (Left) Speaker had came loose and was slightly sitting out. Put back in and retightened and sound from both speakers.

Master Pro250 (set-up Single 250Pro, factory config, no SD Card):

1. Removed SD cards from both Pro’s
2. Swapped all speaker cables to Master Pro
3. Powered on Master Pro
4. Sound plays through both Speakers (via Optical 1, my TV Input)
5. Switched to Spotify and looks like playing music in player, but no music (shows Spotify in Pro top window)
6. Switched to Air (Roon) and looks like playing music in Roon player, but no music (shows Air in Pro top window)
7. Can’t switch to Airplay as Pro only connected to Ethernet, no wi-fi therefore can’t connect Airplay
8. Switched back to Optical 1 (my TV input) and sound plays through both Speakers
9. Checked Pro and showing RC3 software in Pro top window
10. Cycle through inputs and showing Air, Spotify, Airplay, and all the physical inputs
11. Check Devialet iPhone app and showing all physical inputs, including Air, Spotify & Airplay

Companion Pro250 (set-up single 250Pro, factory config, no SD Card):

1. Removed SD cards from Pro
2. Swapped all speaker cables to Companion Pro
3. Swapped Ethernet to Companion
4. Swapped Optical from TV to Companion
5. Powered on Companion Pro
6. Sound plays through both Speakers
7. Can’t switch to Spotify, input not showing in Pro top window
8. Can’t switch to Air (Roon), input not showing in Pro top window
9. Can’t switch to Airplay as Pro only connected to Ethernet, no wi-fi therefore can’t connect Airplay
10. Switched back to Optical 1 (my TV input) and sound plays through both Speakers
11. Checked Pro and showing RC3 software in Pro top window
12. Cycle through inputs and not showing Air, Spotify or Airplay, but all the physical inputs cycle through ok
13. Check Devialet iPhone app and showing all physical inputs, but no Air, Spotify or Airplay
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 05-Apr-2018, 18:36
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21