Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
@Axel

Yep, will give that a try, but 1.50am last night, 3.30am on Tuesday & 1.15am Wednesday (and I have to get up at 5.30am for work), think I'll need to give it a wide berth for a couple of days as my wife is not to happy with me at present.

Got the TV playing through both speakers (my 1000Pro is set-up in front lounge, so not just hi-fi) so that should do me for now, and then can give it another go sometime during the weekend.

Got to be a software glitch as keep getting different outcomes when swapping between RC3 & Beta12 (the issues are not even  consistent with the same software version).

Appreciate all the advice.

Cheers
John

PS  Not trying to bog down this thread solely to myself, but hoping if anyone else has issues now or in the future my summary listings may help others if they have similar problems (and all the advice I've received). That info from @Pim regarding storing / loading the software and configs should be made into a sticky (don't know if this forum can do that). Also your advice about using Chrome & clearing the cache.

Sticky - How to configure your Expert; Pim and Axel's method
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 06-Apr-2018, 05:01
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21