Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Thanks team... will hold fire.

Bizarrely when I googled it I came across a video of Sannie doing a factory tour for the CI release - this may be old news but I’d not seen it before. I didn’t watch it all, but the part I did watch seemed to imply the CI board was primarily to bring Experts and Phantom onto the same software platform as it didn’t make sense for Devialet to keep two development streams running.  There was no mention of any other benefits (like SQ) but maybe that was mentioned elsewhere in the video.....

I wish they’d get their act together. I don’t actually care about sq increases and am not expecting any from th board, I just want to get it updated and have some good streaming options for airplay/Spotify etc, as that would be handy for the household, but not at the expense of any glitches. I couldn’t do another AIR experience.

FWIW I figured a new CEO etc would come after the lock in periods that usually follow buyouts/investments ended. It will be based purely on revenue I’d imagine, and the new CEO will be angling for one thing only.... money.

Great summary IanG too, thanks. Wasn’t there also a promise of a new Devialet forum about a year ago?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21