Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(27-Jun-2018, 00:01)Axel Wrote:
(26-Jun-2018, 20:50)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(26-Jun-2018, 08:47)K4680 Wrote: Hello HiFi-Swlon, can calm you! Everything was fine with me. I think most things happen on the transport, I hope the expert is well packed !!   Rolleyes
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Invitati...is?page=67
(Chat 663)

Wow, that was VERY WELL packed! I just used the original box it was shipped in (the box within the box) but I’m not sure it would want to do another journey back and so hope in my case they use a fresh outer box for the return.

What sort of status updates do you get along the way? Anything or just when it’s ready to come back. I got the UPS notification it arrived but nothing else so just wondered.

I got notification that my amps had passed their final burn in test and were on their way back to me. About ten minutes later, the door bell went, and there they were!

Wink Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by K4680 - 27-Jun-2018, 14:08