Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(30-Jun-2018, 12:15)Hifi_swlon Wrote:

Has anyone been brave/curious enough to open up their CI upgraded units and see if any obvious modifications had been made to any of the other boards?

Not quite.

Unlike you, here in Australia we didn't get the opportunity to send our amps to Paris. I hand delivered mine to my dealer's store on a Wednesday and picked it up from there 2 days later when I had the chance to have a quick chat with the Devialet engineer who was travelling around Australia doing the updates. I was back at the dealer's a couple of days later and he showed me a bag of replaced parts he had been asked to forward back to the Australian distributor for return to Devialet. The bag only contained a number of each of the 2 boards replaced by the CI board. There were no other parts in the bag so my assumption is that the only change involved was the board replacements and the addition of the wifi antenna to the rear of the amp.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by David A - 30-Jun-2018, 12:47