Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
I've packed the Od'A up and sent an email to Devialet to organise transport. They look pretty ordinary as I've never been able to clean them properly. I've asked for Devialet to see if they can fix that issue. In contrast, the old D 170 I took to of the box it's been sitting in ( for almost two years!) waiting for this moment looks mint. My wife even thought I'd bought a new one! It's quite obvious that the coating on the Od'A isn't as solid as the dark chrome. See what Devialet comes up with.

I'm quietly hoping that they come back Roon ready. It's about time for another firmware upgrade don't you think?  Wink
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Pim - 14-Aug-2018, 08:50