Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(24-Sep-2018, 11:26)petrik Wrote:
(24-Sep-2018, 10:22)Pim Wrote:
(24-Sep-2018, 08:59)Zappydev Wrote: Hello Pim

Yes, I hope so too!

Please post your experience with regard to Roon compatibility after upgrade. I am still scared to send my Od’A back in case they break something. It works perfectly for me these days. 

Good luck!

It's Roon over Ethernet that I wanted to be sure is working before sending them to France. It's my belief that they got that sorted now. With a bit of luck they have RAAT going before it returns  Big Grin

I hope it works for you. I have heard that it works just fine for many, but I wasn't so lucky. I haven't been able to use Roon/AIR for weeks, it's totally useless for me. I hear crackles every minute or so. I haven't got any help from Devialet's support or from Roon's support.

I certainly hope that we get RAAT someday in the future.

I feel for you. So far, I've been pretty lucky with the old AIR and now Roon AIR. It just seems to work, hence my initial hesitation to 'upgrade'.

I'm also in the process of upgrading my network. I'm looking at Ubiquiti Inifi gear. That should all be up and running when the Od'A comes back so anything can happen then.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Pim - 24-Sep-2018, 12:49