Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(24-Sep-2018, 18:18)maxijazz Wrote:
(24-Sep-2018, 11:26)petrik Wrote:
(24-Sep-2018, 10:22)Pim Wrote: It's Roon over Ethernet that I wanted to be sure is working before sending them to France. It's my belief that they got that sorted now. With a bit of luck they have RAAT going before it returns  Big Grin

I hope it works for you. I have heard that it works just fine for many, but I wasn't so lucky. I haven't been able to use Roon/AIR for weeks, it's totally useless for me. I hear crackles every minute or so. I haven't got any help from Devialet's support or from Roon's support.

I certainly hope that we get RAAT someday in the future.

Hi,
I use Roon Rock on NUC7i7 with RoonAir. I have had crackles and Devialet disappearing from Roon until  Roon or Devialet, or both are restarted. But it worked flawlessly for weeks, before. 
Then I downgraded DOS from latest, stable one to last beta. And it again works perfect. No single disruption since over a week. I suggest you use the latest beta firmware.

Thank you for this information. I wonder what did they change in the latest FW regarding the AIR and why. Nothing related to this was mentioned in the release notes... The AIR was working very well earlier during all the beta FWs, even when using WiFi. I didn't experience any crackles at all during the last 6 months or so.

Let me ask from support would they have any idea what's going on.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by petrik - 24-Sep-2018, 18:54