Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(26-Sep-2018, 18:42)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(26-Sep-2018, 18:17)audio_engr Wrote: Just got a mail from Judith that they've shipped back my upgraded 440-Pro CI back to me at DC in the US ... Should get it early next week .. Surprising that Devialet did the upgrade from 400 - -> 440-Pro CI in 48-Hrs ... WOW !!  Hope they did their work properly  Rolleyes

Once I get it, any special recommendations as to setup ?

It probably takes far longer to open the boxes, get everything out and then box it back up again and do shipping labels, than it does to do the upgrade - unscrew, throw innards in bin, insert new and close. The polish is probably the longest part of the process. Smile

Very limited setup choice now - the latest non beta firmware is probably the most working, and using dhcp gives Spotify connect a chance of working if you want to use it. Just check firmware they have a tendency to send back without the latest (well they did when I got mine done).

Thank you .. I'll put the FW Check on my priority list ... Hope they'd sent me the SD cards ...
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by audio_engr - 26-Sep-2018, 18:45