Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone found a way to hang phantom from ceiling?
(29-Sep-2017, 07:12)Jamington2004 Wrote: Geckos are no good for me due to needing to be in a solid wall, or into joists, and having very little flexibility once installed 

I have been thinking about various ways to put up bespoke shelves with a very small foot print but far enough out from the side wall

Also about hanging them - I think the only realistic way would be upside down from ceiling joists on a pole with a plate at each end ..... but how to get this attached really securely at the phantom end?

Any ideas appreciated Smile

Take a Phantom to a steel or aluminium fabricator and let them make you some. You would be surprised by how good it can look and how low the cost are
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone found a way to hang phantom from ceiling? - by Pim - 29-Sep-2017, 12:26