Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phantoms for gaming and TV setup
(26-Jun-2018, 14:54)Soundside Wrote: Hi, @gyangage and @da2001

I haven't found a perfect solution yet. Been thinking about getting the Devialet remote but it doesn't seem to be to as useful as it should be. For comparison I've used the Beosound Essence remote before which is awesome and has play/pause/forwrd buttons also, and I wish that the Devialet remote would work the same way.

Anyway, I do own a NEEO Remote that I want to use to control the phantoms along with my TV and ATV 4K. Seems though that it isn't just plug and play, but I know that some people here has gotten it to work. Any thoughts or guides in how to get the NEEO to work?

Or any other good solutions out there? Wouldn't mind controlling the phantoms with the ATV remote for example.

I use a raspberry pi 3 (built in hdmi-cec) to listen to the hdmi-cec commands that the Apple TV sends via the remote and then control the phantoms via upnp. Have worked fine for me since I implemented it. Apple TV is connected on hdmi 1 and the raspberry pi on hdmi 2. You can find the code here: https://github.com/twalther/phantom-hdmi-cec

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantoms for gaming and TV setup - by Jon - 05-Nov-2017, 01:53
RE: Phantoms for gaming and TV setup - by Jon - 07-Nov-2017, 20:44
RE: Phantoms for gaming and TV setup - by walther - 29-Jun-2018, 19:47