Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer possible to stream via AIR
(23-Nov-2017, 14:29)markush Wrote: Glad to provide you with some feedback. The difference is very much noticeable and even Sporify Connect & Airplay sound just great. When I think about that jump in sound quality on Roon Air I get very much excited (currently this just gets fixed as it's alpha - but new CI architecture is intended to improve Roon Air / RAAT when ready). Just can say you it's finally worth the long wait.

Hi markush, Many thanks for this feedback, much appreciated - getting quite excited Rolleyes. My D1000pro has just this minute been collected by UPS and will, hopefully, soon be winging it’s way to France Tongue. I personally hope that the Roon/Air is sorted out very soon (and that RAAT soon follows) as I have been very happy with it in the pre CI Amplifiers. Maybe by the time my Units are due to be shipped back all will be fine Smile.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: No longer possible to stream via AIR - by brit - 23-Nov-2017, 15:13