Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons
Similar to Guillaume I habe been using a 220 PRO with Core Infinity board fitted thanks to Devialet. Before that I have had the 220 Pro for one year now. So to compare just AIR - there is a remarkable improvement in sound quality (more solid bass, better separation of instruments, wider stage, ...)
Also AirPlay or Spotify Premium have never sounded so good. It was really hardly to believe how much of a difference there is between playing Spotify via AIR on former 220 Pro via my MacbookPro compared to Spotify Connect on the the new CI board.
Unfortunately haven't been able to compare Roon AIR which I have been using most of the time the last couple of months as there seems to be some software release missing activating it (therefore I also opened the thread mentioned by Guillaume at Roon Community).
Obviously things seems to be quite there as Olivier just a few hours ago posted this at: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...5000307945

I am so far really excited about the CI upgrade - and as software stability keeps improving for highres material etc. they will tweak the software / firmware for sure as well to gain the best from it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons - by markush - 04-Dec-2017, 18:20