Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons
(24-Dec-2017, 07:25)Celts88 Wrote: What I don't get with Devialet is that if there is master clocking being carried on the CI board, and this is adding to the overall SQ then why not come out and broadcast this feature - it can only be taken as a positive so why hide if it is the case.

Now I understand it may not be talked about as it may not even exist, but Devialet isn't the best with communicating the features of CI, and never seems to talk about SQ (now or in the past). If the SQ is improved then that's great for all, but more info from Devialet would be appreciated.

Was Oxford Audio not going to have a 'Show and Tell Night' for the CI board, with a Senior Devialet Rep being present to discuss (or I may be mistaken).

The Oxford Audio event was postponed I believe, which makes sense I guess, would want to do the big CI board launch presentation before the thing was working correctly and reasonable bug free?

Maybe @oxfordaudio will check in some time and give us some good news..... Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons - by Confused - 24-Dec-2017, 10:50