Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons
(11-Dec-2017, 11:32)PeterS Wrote: After I powered up my D250 I thought "what is this?" It sounded awful, but after 10-15 minutes it got better and is now great again. I can't tell if there is a difference with the new board. There may be some more mid-band clarity as others have mentioned but it is not more involving.

USB and Air over Ethernet work. WiFi doesn't work; I have the same configuration as before but the D250 is not visible in the list of attached devices.
I don't know how to get UPNP working. My NAS doesn't recognize the D250 over the network. Is UPNP only available over USB, or should it work over Ethernet/WiFi too? The manual that came with the new software doesn't say anything about that.
These were the instructions Devialet support passed on to me also there has been some small changes to the configurator, so double check just make sure you have it right.
Please follow these steps to trouble shoot WIfi and Eth

Reset of the config
  1. Remove the SD Card ( this step I bypassed, and it corrected the WiFi issue with out resetting it back to factory}

2. Long press on the tone button of the remote

3. 6x short press on the tone button to acces the menu "Information"

4. Long press on the front button of the Amplifier

5. Reput the SD Card

6. Unplug / replug the power cord - Wifi or Ethernet will reappear.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons - by woodstock - 26-Dec-2017, 01:25