Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons
(20-Jan-2018, 21:39)midi Wrote: That´s why I decided to improve only the source and bought an INNUOS. I hope this was the right decision.

I just had a look at their line up. Even their top of the line server only has USB or Ethernet outputs. So my question to you is how are you planning to connect it up and, once you've run it for a while, how does it stack up to Roon / AIR?

Edit: Just dug a bit deeper and found all but the base model have dual Ultra Low Noise Ethernet ports so you could possibly connect one to your router for the rest of the house and one straight to the Devialet. That should increase the SQ of AIR, IF, and that's a big IF, it works that way.

Looking forward to your findings @midi
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons - by Pim - 20-Jan-2018, 23:57