Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons
I have a question.

The CI board has 1Gb of RAM. I always assumed that the RAM would be used for asynchronous playback. Given that you can fit a whole CD into 1Gb it seems a bit over the top.

Has anyone found that the CI board actually uses any of that RAM? Has anyone pulled the Ethernet cable out whilst playing to see if the music continues like The Confused One has done in the past? I'm just curious whether this new board has a few more tricks up its shiny sleeve.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons - by Pim - 05-Feb-2018, 08:18